Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity License issue

ayram23
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have purchased Cisco Unity with following licensing:

> UNITY40-SVRLIC-32 Unity server license for VM or UM. Incl 32 sessions. No TTS. Qty - 01 No.

> UNITY-VM-USR One Unity VM User - Qty 400 Nos.

The license file that has got installed shows that i have got license for 2 Voice mail ports and 10 Subscribers.

Can somebody tell me with the licensing that i have purchased, how many voice mail ports will be coming along with the license that i had purchased?

Regards,

R. Rajaraman

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will have 32 ports. Please see the Cisco Unity Ordering Guidelines below. The terms port and session are used interchangeably.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_quick_reference_guide09186a008011c984.html

Hope this helps.

Brandon

tony.saloum
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like the only lic. that has been installed is the demo lic. that comes with the installation media. You should have received a PAK key with your order. You need to go to the lic. site and enter your PAK key along with the other information and a lic file will be emailed to you. Once you have that you will install that on your server and you should have all the ports and users you have paid for.

thanks for the nice reply.

Rgds,

R. Rajaraman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: