Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Voice mail 10.0

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a overlapping extension in my network so I created additional partitions, CSS, phone system (A&B), and attempt forward rule but voice mail are not forwarded to phone system B users, It is routing to the system default opening greeting

May be I am missing small thing anybody hints will be appreciated.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anirudh Mavilakandy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you create any conditions in the Forward Routing Rule? To match the Phone system?

I'm assuming you did, otherwise it will not go to the Opening Greeting and play Phone System A's greetings.

Looks like you did not assign Phone System B to Phone System B users. Go to the User Basics page and check the Phone System settings.

HTH

Anirudh

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anirudh Mavilakandy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you create any conditions in the Forward Routing Rule? To match the Phone system?

I'm assuming you did, otherwise it will not go to the Opening Greeting and play Phone System A's greetings.

Looks like you did not assign Phone System B to Phone System B users. Go to the User Basics page and check the Phone System settings.

HTH

Anirudh

Dear Anirudh,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have done mistake in selecting the CSS, when I select the CSS which contain the partitions for the user it was reaching to the user inbox.

thanks