Event Source: CiscoUnity_UMR

Event Category: UMR Thread Error

Event ID: 137

Date: 2006/03/06

Time: 09:43:19

User: N/A

Computer: SFUNITY1

Description:

Attempts to deliver Unity Message Repository messages have failed due to Unity configuration or connectivity issues with the Partner Mail Server.

AvUMRSyncSvr will suspend message delivery for 300 seconds, after which message delivery will be attempted again.

During this outage, messages may accumulate in the temporary store.

0x00000D34

Thanks

3 Replies 3

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

This typically indicates a comm error between Unity & Exchange. You can verify that messages are not getting from Unity to Exchange by looking in the Commserver\UnityMTA directory. If messages are present, communications between Unity & Exchange need to be restored.

1. Verify there are no problems with Exchange

2. If this is a new implementation, or privileges to accounts have changed recently, you'll need to run Permissions Wizard again.

3. DNS could be malfunctioning or misconfigured

I've seen instances where the Exchange message store has become corrupt or been dismounted.

Restart the AvUMRSyncSvr service to be sure it wasn't just a software anomaly.

I receiving the same error after moving 2 mailboxes that where installed in the incorrect Store. The mailboxes where Unity Messaging System and Usbms. After I moved them to our primary store the error message above started to appear. Restarting the AvUMRSyncSvr service resolved the error in application event viewer. - Thanks

You need to be carefull in the future when you deal with specific Exchange or Active Directory changes, always think about Unity Server integration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: