cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cius cannot access Android Market

HEATH FREEL
Level 1
Level 1

This seemed to happen after the last update. The Android Market starts to open and Flashes an error message really quick - cant read it but looks like a force close type message.... Has anyone else run into this?

4 Replies 4

Brian Schultz
Level 4
Level 4

Were you able to fix this?  I'm having the same issue on a brand new Cius tablet.

whats the firmware of CIUS.

if its not new, please try upgrading the firmware.

i have seen this issue has resolved after upgarding the firmware.

thanks,

Vipul JIndal

we got new CIUS where I do not see Android Market or Google Play store. I have already enable product specfic field

Allow Applications from Android Market on the CUCM.

Would you mind share the version of Cius firmware that you are running ?

thanks!

It seems to be Android Market is replaced with Google Play, and then randomly the Cius does a security check and changes the Play back to Market icon, then the errors start my Cius was working fine for 3-4 weeks then it happend then it was about a week and it did it agian the only way to clear it is to reset the Cius and start again.But then the error re occurs at some point I'm using the latest FW (sipcius.9-2-4-45). this really is less than perfect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: