Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Click to Call 8_1_2674 Icon Does Not Displays On Ribbon in Office Applications

Hi

I have checked Word, & Outlook and the Click to Call Icon does not appear in the Ribbon/Menu. Microsoft Windows XP & Office 2010 Std is installed.

From the Click to Call Icon in the Taskbar phone calls can be made so C2C is working.

I have check Document ID 116326 and the Registry entries for Office 2010 are present and correct for each application.

What I have noticed with the 2 workstatiions which have this issue, that I know of, is that they also have Registry entres for Office 2007 and 2003. These workstations have newish builds of Windows & Office so did not have Office 2003 or 2007 installed preiously ie 2010 is the only office ever installed on these workstations so guess some other appliction\s have installed these keys as part of their installations.   

This likes to be User related as when the Users are logged on the Icon are not present but when I logon with my login with Local Admin permissions the Icon is present.

Would anyone have any ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content