Views
Helpful
Replies

Click To Call - Destination cannot be reached error

ckltd7401
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Trying to troubleshoot what appears to be an Application Dial Rule problem when using the Click To Call widget.  Currently, can only dial internal extensions without issue.  Getting "Destination cannot be reached error" with all outbound calls.  I can see the phone attempt to process the call, but only appears to quickly go off/on hook.  Would like to know which trace files from Call Mgr I can use to accurately pinpoint this issue.  So far, I've tried using the CTI, CCM, Webdialer, and CCMCIP traces with Triple Combo to parse.  Not having much luck at this point.  As a second note, I was able to get this partially working on a non-domain PC with Proxy disabled in Internet Explorer.  Not totally sure if it is necessary to allow internal CCM IP and port via firewall.

UCCM version = 7.1.3.10000

Click To Call version = 7.0.12.0

Sample Application Dial Rule Settings

- Number of Digits = 10

- Total Digits to be Removed = 0

- Prefix with Pattern = 9

For test calls, I'm only sending 7 digits for local call and want the App Dial Rule to prefix the 9 for outside call.  Any help, greatly appreciated.

ck

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

The first thing you want to check is CUCM > System > Service Parameters > Cisco WebDialer Web Services >"Apply Application Dial Rules on SOAP Dial Request".

This parameters should be set to "True" (default is "false").

After that, restart WebDialer service.

If that didn't help, we'll need web dialer logs to troubleshoot.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Sorry - meant to rate it a "5" - but I slipped and hit

a "1" by mistake - sorry.

ckltd7401
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Just wanted to update this by saying that I have yet to resolve this issue, but plan to upgrade UCCM from ver 7 to ver 8 near end of this coming Aug.  Therefore, I'm closing this thread.  After conferring with TAC, it was their recommendation that I reboot the Subscriber server that is having the WebDialer issue.

Thanks for the responses.

ck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: