cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Click-to-call error

dcompton_phrma
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get v8 of click-to-call to function properly.  v7 works fine but I need v8 for Firefox compatibility.  I have installed v8 on my PC and when I try to make a call I get "An HTTP error has occurred, contact your administrator".  I know its installed and running correctly on CallManager because I can go to the WebDialer and use that to dial out on my phone.  So the issue is between my PC and the CM box.  When I try to run Click To Call Configuration from my Programs menu I get the Windows error box "clicktocall has encountered a problem..."  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no success.

I am running XP SP3 on the local machine.  We have UC7.

Help?

3 Replies 3

dcompton_phrma
Level 1
Level 1

I reinstalled Click-to-call and I can now get it to work but I am having two additional issues.  When I start up the PC in the morning I have click-to-call set to startup automatically.  This bombs with a windows error message.  If I click on the icon to start click-to-call it starts up just fine.

Second, when I use the applicaiton I am getting a Security Alert message about the certificate eventhough the certificate has been installed locally.

Help?

Hi there,

Just posting to say I've run into the same issue on one of my clusters but not the other.  Haven't been able to isolate what exactly the issue with the certificate or HTTP error message.

Kyle

Brad Martin
Level 3
Level 3

We had lots of issues with 8.0.254. Just switched to 8.1.267 and seems to be better.