Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CM 6.1 - DHCP Usage

Since upgrading to CUCM 6.1, I can't find how one goes about monitoring the DHCP usage of a particular subnet. I need to see how many, and which particular addresses are being used. I've been through the webadmin, the CLI, and the Real-time monitor, still can't find it..

Can someone please assist me?

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: CM 6.1 - DHCP Usage

show ip dhcp-local binding

Use to display the mapping between the token or enduring IP address and the MAC address of the subscriber's computer.

show ip dhcp-local excluded

Use to display addresses that have been excluded using the ip dhcp-local excluded-address command. The DHCP local server does not allocate excluded addresses, because they are already used by devices on the subnet.

show ip dhcp-local limits

Use to display the maximum number of leases available for each VPI, VCI, VLAN, and Ethernet subnet.

show ip dhcp-local reserved

Use to display the static IP address/MAC address pairs that the DHCP local server supplies in standalone mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t1/feature/guide/Easyip2.html

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: CM 6.1 - DHCP Usage

show ip dhcp-local binding

Use to display the mapping between the token or enduring IP address and the MAC address of the subscriber's computer.

show ip dhcp-local excluded

Use to display addresses that have been excluded using the ip dhcp-local excluded-address command. The DHCP local server does not allocate excluded addresses, because they are already used by devices on the subnet.

show ip dhcp-local limits

Use to display the maximum number of leases available for each VPI, VCI, VLAN, and Ethernet subnet.

show ip dhcp-local reserved

Use to display the static IP address/MAC address pairs that the DHCP local server supplies in standalone mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t1/feature/guide/Easyip2.html

Views
Helpful
Replies