web admin system name admin secret 5 $1$vp1x$4PuEyYU1BsGN.KzjhnVOR.
after-hours pstn-prefix 4 4
night-service code *1234
night-service weekday 18:30 07:00
night-service day Sun 00:00 23:59
night-service day Sat 00:00 23:59
This is my running config that I have so far. The issue I'm having is that I can't access the web interface to do any configuring. I am currently hooked up to a DMZ which is on a 192.168.100.1 ip scheme. I am just doing testing of this phone system before I put it in our business to run 100%. At the moment the only thing holding me back is the web interface my boss wants me to be able to access the web interface so then I can configure clients easier. The farthest I've gotten was at 10.10.1.1 I got a page that loads that asks me for my username and password and then it says something about QoS Device Manager - Configure and monitor QoS through the web interface. When I click on that it takes me to a 404 error page. I've looked over my IPs as I posted above multiple times to try and figure out what I'm doing wrong. I at first was having DHCP issues with my laptop and the switch the router was hooked up to, but I got that figured out. Then I thought it might have been vlans but when I did a show vlan-switch I noticed there were only 1 - type = enet, 1002 - type = fddi, 1003 - type = tr, 1004 - type = fdnet, and 1005 - type = trnet.
I noticed I posted this in the wrong area from before. To update what I've done from then till now. All the CME files have been loaded into flash like I was reading in other posts. I did a show flash and everything seems to be in there that I need. I determined the page that is loading up after I type 10.10.1.1 or 192.168.100.2 in my web browser is the router itself. I have this hooked up to a DMZ like I said before and it keeps giving my laptop 2 default gateways one being 0.0.0.0 and the other being 10.10.1.1, not sure why it's doing that. My laptop is receiving and 10.10.1.21 address from the router and I have the router hooked up to the DMZ under 192.168.100.2. We were having issues with an older version of CME so I upgraded to 8.6, I'm using a test router to make sure everything is working before I implement it into our real phone system. Still can't get a web interface to show up. I don't think my ip route command is right but that's how it was in the old config from the phone system we have now. I did a backup of that config and editted everything based off the backup config. Somewhere I think in my config I believe I have something wrong pertaining to an IP address but I can't see it. Been working on this all day and haven't gotten anywhere.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.