- You press the backgrounds menu option on the phone, so the phone TFTPs the 'ring.xml' file from the server
* To test this step, run debug tftp events on the router. You should see the phone request the file, and the file being served. If you see an error, check you have the file in the right location and enabled for tftp. You may also see an error on the phone screeen (selections unavailable or something). If you have any case mismatches, bad xml tags, bad filenames etc, it will probably fail. It's very SeNsItIvE.
- Next, the phone parses the file, and then loads the thumbnails.
* If you don't see anything else in your debug tftp output being requested after the 'ring.xml' file, you know the ring.xml file is bad or inaccesible.
- You select an image and 'preview' and the phone downloads the main image you selected
* again, watch the tftp debug
So you do need 'TFTP' in there, not 'Flash:', because it's the phone that parses this XML, not the router.
Please rate helpful posts..
Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...