Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Highlighted
Community Member

CME Call forwarding issue

I am trying to support a customer with the following issue:

To forward our phones to an external phone, we use the CFWDall button on the Cisco phone and put in a full 11 digit number with a 9.

We also have numbers that look like that in our auto-answer script to forward calls to other agencies.

We used the same configuration on the Cisco 3725 with our previous ISP, but when we changed to a new ISP, we had to make configuration changes and one of those changes broke call forwarding, but I think it's close to working.

We are still having problems with our CME on the Cisco 3725.  Call forwarding is not working.

Attached are 3 traces:

Outgoing call to 408-203-6194 from 408-451-0730 my extension Incoming call from 408-203-6194 to 408-451-0730 my extension Incoming call with call forwarding to 408-872-0822 from 408-203-6194 to 408-451-0730 my extension

The last one results in an error: "SIP/2.0 404 Not found"

But, all the numbers look good.

The translation rules seem to be working fine??

I am attaching a recent copy of the config and the trace loggs.

Hope someone can lend a quick hand.  I hope I am just missing something simple.

Regards,

Jason Wilder

3 REPLIES
Community Member

Hi Jason

Did you solve this issue?

BR Brian

Community Member

Not yet, I am still struggling with this issue.  Help would be greatly appreciated.  I am stumped.

Community Member

Hi Jason

I had a somewhat similar issue with a call forwarding issue on a CME.
Besides the  no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily you have already added also add:

no supplementary-service sip refer => save config => reload = now what?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f9666.shtml

BR Brian

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content