Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CME Call forwarding issue

I am trying to support a customer with the following issue:

To forward our phones to an external phone, we use the CFWDall button on the Cisco phone and put in a full 11 digit number with a 9.

We also have numbers that look like that in our auto-answer script to forward calls to other agencies.

We used the same configuration on the Cisco 3725 with our previous ISP, but when we changed to a new ISP, we had to make configuration changes and one of those changes broke call forwarding, but I think it's close to working.

We are still having problems with our CME on the Cisco 3725.  Call forwarding is not working.

Attached are 3 traces:

Outgoing call to 408-203-6194 from 408-451-0730 my extension Incoming call from 408-203-6194 to 408-451-0730 my extension Incoming call with call forwarding to 408-872-0822 from 408-203-6194 to 408-451-0730 my extension

The last one results in an error: "SIP/2.0 404 Not found"

But, all the numbers look good.

The translation rules seem to be working fine??

I am attaching a recent copy of the config and the trace loggs.

Hope someone can lend a quick hand.  I hope I am just missing something simple.

Regards,

Jason Wilder

3 REPLIES

Hi Jason

Did you solve this issue?

BR Brian

Not yet, I am still struggling with this issue.  Help would be greatly appreciated.  I am stumped.

Hi Jason

I had a somewhat similar issue with a call forwarding issue on a CME.
Besides the  no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily you have already added also add:

no supplementary-service sip refer => save config => reload = now what?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f9666.shtml

BR Brian

Views
Helpful
Replies