cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME with CRS, CRS IVR scripts problem

mnasser78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have CME wih CRS, after provioning is complete, I could add an application of default IVR (aa.aef), but if I changed anything in that script, it doesn't work, even if I use the same script with another name, or trying to use a different prompt message with same name, or even if change a conditional OR to a normal OR

Thank u a lot in advance

3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Tcl and VoiceXML applications on the Cisco gateway provide Interactive Voice Response (IVR) features and call control functionality such as call forwarding, conference calling, and voice mail.

IVR systems provide information through the telephone in response to user input in the form of spoken words or dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) signaling. The Cisco voice gateway allows an IVR application to be used during call processing. A Cisco voice gateway can have several IVR applications to accommodate many different services, and you can customize the IVR applications to present different interfaces to various callers.

Here above another random cut&paste answer that I've rated accordingly.

mnasser78
Level 1
Level 1

This is problem is solved....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: