I am doing a restore from Unity 4.0.5 to 188.8.131.5200-68 and I am getting the following errors as objects are being imported. I can okay past them but doing this for every object 5 times (it tries 5 times for each) will take forever.
Does anyone know what these mean?
"Error 62 (input past end of file) in proceedure RestoreWAVFileStream of Module Module1"
"Error 70 (Permission denied) in proceedure RestoreWAVFileStream of Module Module1"
"Error opening log file in WAVUpload command line app:The process cannot access the file 'c:\WAVUpload_TMP_output.log' because it is being used by another process. in OpenLogFile of modLogging.vb"
I had a customer run into this same issue; it was because of a duplex mismatch between UC and the switch. Once this was hard coded to 100Mbps/full, errors went away and upload completed.
To follow up, I added a note about checking duplex issues (along with a few other items such as making sure the certificate from the web server is installed) into the troubleshooting section of the COBRAS help file in the WAV file upload/download section. Hopefully that'll help folks run these types of issues down in the field.
this was included with the COBRAS updates to CiscoUnityTools.com this afternoon.
I have the same issue now . I checked the switch all looks fine with port speed and duplex but I still got the error . I still import all the DB to UC will I have any issues.?
DB I was migrating was from Unity 5.x to Unity Connection 7.0.3
if you're getting errors on the WAV upload then none of your voice names and greetings (for call handlers and subscribers) will be restored properly (or some of them if you're only getting errors on some) - the report that generates at the end should list all the handlers/users that had audio files that could not be uploaded for whatever reason.
greetings and voice names are seperate and different from messages - they are uploaded via HTTP (messages are sent via SMTP) - numerous issues can cause problems which I've tried to capture in the troubleshooting section of the help file - make sure the certificate is installed from the SA, check for firewalls, anything blocking 443 etc... if you've covered everything in the help file and you're still getting errors on WAV file uploads you should open a case with TAC - your restore will be missing some important items of there are missing greeting files....
Thanks for your response. I didn't do the certificate part so I'll do that also I'm running dbwalker again on current Unity server to remove any orphaned wav files and to get error free DB !!. Another issue may be with my import is I have to NAT to my UC server in LAB becuase it is not part of my network so I'll remove that and try to run on the same LAB subnet and see what happens. I'll keep you posted .
Just want to update when I imported UC server and PC where I had COBRA import on the same subnet with Firewall and AV turned off and certificate installed like Jeff recommended everything imported clean with no errors. Thanks again Jeff.