cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

conferencing problem

mpower78
Level 1
Level 1

one of my customer is experiencing very strange conference problem and it is randomly happening but most of time when call volume is high.

when they do ad-hoc conference and if someone is trying to start another ad-hoc conference then those conferenc calls are mixed together and calls get dropped.

Any input will be appreciated

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

For a workaround to this problem, either change to the standard call control mode or upgrade engineering special build 1.2(1)

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem: if we're in an ad-hoc conference and another party start an ad-hoc conference, the conferences get mixed... CallManager used is 4.1.3sr3a, conference bridges both on voice gateways (VG 3845 IOS: spservices 12.4.9T1) and on IP Voice Media Streaming service. At the time, I think we were on the hardware cfb (at the time, I was so overwhelmed with what happened I did not look which cfb we were connected on...).

I don't really understand your answer sadbulali, where do you change the call control mode? For which version of CallManager is this ES?

Regards,

Angelique