cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Alt Contact MenuEntry via API

bstromquist
Level 1
Level 1

In the Unity web administration app you can go add an Alternate Contact Number to a key by going to the Caller Input page for a subscriber, choose a key to bind to, choose "Send caller to", set :Alternate Contact Number" and fill in the "Number to Dial" field.

I am writing an application to do this same administrative task. All is fine except I cannot find any API call to set "Number To Dial". I can't even find a table in the UnityDb that stores it.

Anybody know where this is stored?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the “referralExtension” value on the subscriber - you get at it via the sp_ModifySubscriber stored proc. Remember, each subscriber has only one referral extension (alternate extension) - you can't have a separate one for each one key rule. You set the referral extension on the subscriber and then modify the one key rule to take the goto action (2) and use the “TransferAltContactNumber” conversation. This can be done via the sp_ModifyMenuEntry stored proc to do that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the “referralExtension” value on the subscriber - you get at it via the sp_ModifySubscriber stored proc. Remember, each subscriber has only one referral extension (alternate extension) - you can't have a separate one for each one key rule. You set the referral extension on the subscriber and then modify the one key rule to take the goto action (2) and use the “TransferAltContactNumber” conversation. This can be done via the sp_ModifyMenuEntry stored proc to do that.

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Would you post that api when you are finished?

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: