Helpful
Replies

Configuring call handlers in CCM-Business Edition v8

edgar.camacho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team

would u help me pls

I need to config the operator with call handler options, but i unknow what is the step by step for this config, is necessary create the CTI route point?

how active the extension for that all calls ingoing arrive to operator extension...

the IVR will be easy

Wellcome to enterprise XXXX

digit 1 for english

digit 2 if you know the extension

digit 0 for the operator...

thks a lot for u help

Edgar ...

2 Replies 2

You need to create a route point that forwards all the calls to the voicemail. In Unity you need to create a call routing rule ( Forwarded Routing Rules in this case) that sends the call to your call handler.

Gabriel.

You can just use the same DN for the call handler and the CTI RP and avoid routing rules. (depends on call flow)

Just record your greeting with the options you mention, create as many call handlers as options you need and then use the caller input config to send the calls to each option as needed.

For #2 you can send them to a call system transfer or a regular call handler. Depends if you expect them to dial only VM users or not.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: