cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Mobile Connect on CUCM6.0(1)

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I've configured mobile connect on CUCM 6.0(1). Hold and resume features work well but transfer and conference does not

In CUCM traces I can see "SNRD( 0) - wait-MobileInvokeFeatReq: no 2 calls on the line number"

The profile has 2 calls configured with busytrigger = 2.

Call goes out through a IOS H323 2821 Gw on BRI.

Thanks for help

Guy

4 Replies 4

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Do you have Harware DSP placed for conferencing purpose?. Is so How many DSP's are allocated for conferencing?

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I did not have any DSP for HW conferencing, only for transcoding. I added them (16 sessions) but the issue is the same and the DSP are not asked.

In the gateway's "debug h245 events" when I dial *81 or *82 or *83 (hold and resume) I can see "h323chan_chn_process_read_socket: fd=4 of type ACCEPTED has data" but not when I dial *84 (transfer) or *85 (conf).

I only use mobile connect and no mobile voice access so I did not configure any DID number nor VXML service. Is it good ? I could not find any gateway config guide on this purpose.

Guy

Guy:

If your only using Moble Connect you do not need to do all that configuration, actually you don't need to do any gateway configuration, just use you existing gateway. I have it working with MGCP.

Tony,

In fact I was missing documentation and did not know how to reach middle-call features using mobile connect only.

So now I configured a DID number pointing to the CUCM's "Enterprise Feature Access DN".

And it works fine, I am designing a TCL script to predial #*84# based on the caller-id because the mobile phones are not for the moment smart phones.

Thanks for all

Guy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: