Views
Helpful
Replies

ConfList

rod.mynatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This link has input regarding the phone softkey "conflist" but does not specifiy which conference type it applies.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmesoftk.html

My investigations with the AdHoc and Meet Me Confernece types suggest that it only applies to AdHoc Confernences.

Can anyone confirm this statement?

Is there a simliar function where a list of Meet Me parties can be seen, preferably on a phone?

Regards,

Rodno

javalenc,

Thanks for the reply and confirmation to this request.

I see you provide much support replies and appreciate it.

Maybe you have some input on my current NO PHONE DISPLAY issue on a STUMPPED ON 7941 post for today?

Regards,

Rod Mynatt

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rodno,

If you are referring to CME then this info applies

Soft Keys for Conference Functions

In Cisco Unified CME 4.1 and later versions, the following soft keys provide conferencing functions for

hard-ware based multi-party conferencing enhancements on your phone and require the appropriate DSP

farm configuration;

• ConfList—Conference list. Lists all parties in a conference. For multi-party ad hoc conferences, this

soft key is available for all parties in a conference. For meet-me conferences, this soft key is

available for the creator only. Press Update to update the list of parties in the conference, for

instance, to verify that a party has been removed from the conference.

• Join—Joins an established call to an adhoc conference. You must first press Select to choose each

connected call that you want to join in a conference, then press Join to join the selected calls to the

conference.

• RmLstC—Remove last caller. Removes the last party added to the conference. This soft key works

for the creator only.

• Select—Selects a call or conference to join to a conference and selects a call to remove from a

conference. The creator can remove other parties by pressing the ConfList soft key, then use the

Select and Remove soft keys to remove the appropriate parties.

• MeetMe—Initiates a meet-me conference. The creator presses this soft key before dialing the

conference number. Other meet-me conference parties only dial the conference number to join the

conference. This soft key must be configured before you can initiate meet-me conferences

SCCP: Configuring Conferencing Options for a Phone

To configure a template of conferencing features such as the add party mode, drop party mode, and soft

keys for hardware-based multi-party ad hoc and meet-me conferences and apply the template to a phone,

perform the following steps.

Note The following commands can also be configured in ephone configuration mode. Commands configured

in ephone configuration mode have priority over commands in ephone-template configuration mode.

Prerequisites

• The RmLstC, ConfList, Join, and Select functions and soft keys are supported for hardware-based

conferencing only and require the appropriate DSP farm configuration.

Restrictions

• The ConfList (including the Remove, Update, and Exit soft keys within the ConfList function) and

RmLstC soft keys do not work on a Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902, 7935, and 7936.

• The RmLstC, ConfList, Join, and Select functions and soft keys are not supported for

software-based conferencing.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeconf.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

Please remember to tag your threads and help support "Teachers without Borders"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/idea-center/communityhelpingcommunity

Rob,

Thank you for all the information.

I failed to mention that we have CUCM Version 8.0.2.

For that version it appears the ConfList works only for the AdHoc Conference.

Thanks again for your time.

Rodno

Correct, for CUCM conflist only works on ad-hoc. Any of the other related functions like remove a user from the conference are also only for ad-hoc as they only show after you have the conflist.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

rob.huffman,  javalenc,

Thanks for the reply and confirmation to this request.

I see you provide much support replies and appreciate it.

Maybe you have some input on my current NO PHONE DISPLAY issue on a STUMPPED ON 7941 post for today?

Regards,

Rod Mynatt