We change the IP on the callmanager, since then we are unable to pull the corporate directory from the callmanager to the VOIP phone. We change the URL in the service paramerter and in the database and registry. Right now we are pulling our hair to resolve this issue. The error that comes up on the phone is a HTTP Error . What can we do to fix this error?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...