Helpful
Replies

CRA editor

arumugasamy
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Could any one of you tell me about the CRA editor where can I find

I have ccm 4.1.3 bundle also IPCC 40 cm bundle.

I tried in cisco.com could not

waiting for your reply

swamy

5 Replies 5

icabrera
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, once you've installed IPCC you'll find it at the plug-ins menu (Administration Menu -> Tools -> Plug-ins)

Dear Icabrera,

I installed first the IPCC bundle but once after that unauthorized page appeared whenever i loged in with user Administrator

pasword ciscocisco

so that i uninstalled it then used 4 port ccm extended services Auto atendant software cones free with ccm 4.1.3.

Here AA is working but the customer wants to change the welcome message to his company name.there is one aa.aef file script found in the CRA.

AAwelcome.wav file can be changed easily but i want to edit the aa.aef fot both englis and arabic message.

in ipcc cd all the files are ZIP files. How can i indentified it to use the editor.

your response is hoghly appreciated.

swamy

Hi swamy, I don't know how to obtain it through the CDs directly, I think you have to install it because you'll need the ".exe" file and two files more: ccndir.ini, license.properties

I think it'll be better if you try again to install the IPCC bundle and to solve your validation problem. It can be useful for your actual case and for the future.

Have you seen next url about the problem you have:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00805a7acc.shtml

Regards

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Swamy,

Open a web broswer and go to http://ipccserver/appadmin. Log in and click Tools -> Plug-ins. You can click to download the editor from here.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Buffin,

I did not use ipcc SOFTWARE.Instead i used Auto attentant cd come with ccm 4.1.3.

swamy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: