Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Create multiple Pilot number for each branchs with multiple IVR answer machine for each one ?

Hello,

I am need your help for create new pilot number and connect to new call handler in unity connection 8.6,

I have a unity connection 8.6, we configured pilot number for headquarter site pilot number and answer machine (IVR) work on this main site,  work correctly, no problem.

today I need to cerate new other pilot number and connect to other call handler with other answer machine (IVR)

the result, we needs to create multiple Pilot number for each branches with multiple IVR answer machine for each one,

how we can do it in steps please ??

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Create multiple Pilot number for each branchs with multiple IVR

Do you have CNFA/CFB to VM in the hunt pilot you already have??

In CUC you just need a matching DN to what you have in the hunt pilot

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Just do the same configuration you already have for the one you have working, you already have a working example in your cluster.

Just change the DNs as you need.

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Community Member

Thanks

I am doing the same configuration

1. we create Hunt Pilots.

2. used already hunt list, and line group. are using for voice mail and other hunt pilots.

3. after create new call handler in unity connection and add the new number for new call handler, the message heard is the voice mail not the I am recording in call handler, " sorry extension name or recording is not available ......"

please advise

BR

Cisco Employee

OK, so what's the exact call flow you currently have, and what do you want to configure???

You already have one working, so, most likely you missed some configuration in the new one.

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Community Member

Thanks again,

Clearly, I have two main numbers old one  [XXXAAAA] and new one [XXXBBBB] and we have already pilot number AAAA configured to main number [XXXAAAA] with pilot list, line group,  voice mail and connected to unity connection used the Opening Greeting call handler and work go.

Now  I need to connect new number  [XXXBBBB] to new call handler name {DR Site} in unity, I am create new pilot number [BBBB] and configured to same pilot list and line group already created to pilot number [AAAA], and but the extension [BBBB] in new call handler {DR Site}.

After do the test when call [XXXBBBB]  the voice heard is the Opening Greeting call handler,

Now my problem is how I can connect new pilot number [BBBB] to new call handler  {DR Site}??

BR

Cisco Employee

Do you have CNFA/CFB to VM in the hunt pilot you already have??

In CUC you just need a matching DN to what you have in the hunt pilot

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies