Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRS / TAPS initial configuration , java errors need help.

CM 5.1

When navigating to Applications > Application Management. I get a * ConfigException occured error message. When I click on the link to add a new application, I choose Cisco Script Application and create a new application script and with the script TAPS.aef, I get an error message stating, com.cisco.config.ConfigException: READ_ERROR java.lang.EllegalStateException: Wait until DBAccessor initialized. I cannot get past that error message. I have all a CTI route point created for TAPS and a user associated to the route point. I think that if I can get past this error message, I might be on the right track. Could someone help me out and get me back on right track to getting this installed, configured, and working properly.

Thanks ahead of time....

2 REPLIES

Re: CRS / TAPS initial configuration , java errors need help.

Re-installation of software seemed to do the trick. Having some trouble adding JTAPI Call Control Group now.

Re: CRS / TAPS initial configuration , java errors need help.

Still having trouble adding JTAPI call control group. Screen displays to wait while it adds and keeps refreshing but eventually just displays page cannot be displayed. When I log back in to CRS nothing is added under call control group. Still need help!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content