Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS & PT Question

Hi Everyone

I have several sites that I'm getting rid of some older CUCM 4.3 boxes and I have a question about CSS and PT. Currently none of the sites are connected by to a PUB & SUB setup, all the sites are independent of each other but when I remove the older boxes and they just have the GW and they connect across the want I wanted to know can I use the current CSS & PT that I currently have on my SUB at our data center. I've checked all the boxes and they have the exact same setup as CSS & PT goes. But once they all connect back will I have to change anything or would I have to make any additional ones. I'm attaching a copy of the names that we have and these names again are the same on all the older boxes and on our new PUB & SUB.

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

That's up to your dial plan

That's up to your dial plan and requirements, you need to define whether the current dial plan adjusts to what the company wants, or if you need to modify it, but that's up to you.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

That's up to your dial plan

That's up to your dial plan and requirements, you need to define whether the current dial plan adjusts to what the company wants, or if you need to modify it, but that's up to you.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content