Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CTI Gateway Setting Error on CUPS

Hello there! I'm having some problem configuring CTI Gateway on CUPS: First, I follow the CUPS Deployment Guide to create an application user CtiGW on the CUPS, but the troubleshooter reports that there's a mismatch of CTI Gateway userid/pwd btw CUPS and CCM, I'm confused, does that mean I need to create the user CtiGW on CCM instead of CUPS(which BTW I did but doesn't help)? Second, in Application -> CTI Gateway -> Settings, when I try to turn on the application and specify the user CtiGW, got error message as follow:

Update failed. java.sql.SQLException: Could not insert new row - duplicate value in a UNIQUE INDEX column.

Any ideas/suggestions are much appreciated, thank you very much for your help!!

3 REPLIES

Re: CTI Gateway Setting Error on CUPS

Hi,

I know its been a few months, but did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am running into the same problem.

Thanks!

The answer is to not manually create the CtiGW user on CUPS, it will be automatically created. I hope this helps someone in the future.

Great tip-thanks for the post! The documentation is wrong on this one.

Views
Helpful
Replies