Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Port issue after CM 4.1-6.1 upgrade

blittrell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

So here is the deal, we have CER and CM, I upgrade CER to 2.1 to prior to upgrading CM, CER seemed to work fine at 2.1 with CM 4.1. After upgrading to CM 6.1 I had to reconfigure some for the CER server to work with CM(got help from TAC) and it seemed to work fine. Part of the config prior to 4.1 upgrade was the onsite alerts, it could call out to a phone and warn of a 911 call to people. This worked fine before the CM 6.1 upgrade but after I get a no CTI Port available messages from the CER logs. I can seen the CTI Ports on the CM Server but they are not registered with anything and there does not seem to be any way to get them registered. Anyone have this issue?

I get the get not registered issue when I create a new CTI Port as well.

1 Reply 1

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You probably need to configure the user for CTI Control Enabled. I cant recall which user CER uses, but you will need to make sure CUCM 6 is setup for CER correctly. There are differences on how it works in CUCM 6

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: