Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point "Unknown"

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know if someone can tell me why do the CTI RP come up as unknown in CUCM. I've noticed it with serveral of them that they say unknown but they all seem to work. I created 2 new ones today and they are woking just fine but they both say unknown.The only ones that are showing up as regisistered are the ones that are in the UCCX DP and they all have the same IP address. Thanks in advance for any answers that I may get and have  a great day.               

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

They will register if they're tied to a TAPI/JTAPI application (CUE, UCCX/E, CUxAC, etc). Otherwise it's expected to see them as unregistered.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mdfull2
Level 1
Level 1

These may (i.e. UCCX) or may not (i.e. dummy phone/DN) actually "register" depending on how they are used and how they are configured.  It is normal in some situations.

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

You can do one test to verify this issue, please run the Data Syncronization from the UCCX Admin->Subsystems-.Cisco Unified CM Telephony->Data Syncronization, it will show any inconsistancies between UCCX and CUCM.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

They will register if they're tied to a TAPI/JTAPI application (CUE, UCCX/E, CUxAC, etc). Otherwise it's expected to see them as unregistered.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java