Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Attendant Console (Standard) 10.6 - Unable to login

master001
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

I try to build new UC10 cluster with attendant Console (Standard) v10.6.   Phone registered with CUCM10 successfully, inbound & outbound calls fine.  I installed the CUAC on the machine successfully with the application user, roles etc.  But  I failed to log in CUAC.

"The extension you entered is invalid. Please contact your system administrator to obtain a valid extension for this application."

Device(ext.88127) is part of controlled devices of the application user on CUCM.  

Checked the log and found the following error: 

2016-03-05 18:03:03,608 [1] DEBUG CTI - (13) CTIDeviceLookUp(DN:88127) - Find devices with matching DN
2016-03-05 18:03:03,608 [1] DEBUG CTI - (13) FindDevicesByDN(88127) - No lines matched.

Any thoughts?    Any help is appreciated.     

P.S. I already referred to the following link and followed it, still have same error.  

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12366296/cueac-105-standard-unable-login

Master001

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you sure the TSP is correctly installed and configured in your system??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello, Jaime.
Your question is accurate as usual.
I updated windows system with the latest packs and the product started to work.

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

Kindly confirm that the phone/ Extension Mobility profile is associated with TSP application/ end user, then on the same PC run (dialer.exe) and confirm device is showing up there.

Thank you,

Shadi

master001
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the reply.   It is resolved after applying latest service pack(su3) to CUCM, maybe it hits bug.  

Master001

Hi Master

Can you tell me what were the steps to take?

The steps are based on the CUCM service pack installation procedure.   Just follow the installation guide and/or service pack readme.        The issue had been resolved right after latest service pack applied to CUCM.  

Hope it helps.

Master001

Liz Bentler
Level 1
Level 1

We just worked through this on a couple of PCs, first under services make sure the telephony service is started and set to automatic.  Next open Phone and Modem, click on the Advanced tab and make sure ciscotsp001.tsp has been added.  If not visible click Add and select it then click on Configure.  This all should have happened during the install but on some PCs this process fails.  You need to configure the user ID and password (CUCM application user) the TFTP server etc. and save if they are not populated.  Next go to the start menu and run the cisco TSP media driver configurator and make sure there are 255 ports.  Finally restart the telephony service and then you should be able to login.  We also found it does require local admin rights to install.

So useful when I try to log in with Windows 7 + CUCM 10.5.2.11900. However, does´t works with Windows 10...