Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Standard 12 the extension you entered is invalid

fedor.solovev
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello, guys.

My problem is definitely related to my Windows system.
CUCM is configured correctly. I have installed CUACS at windows 7 professional and it works right. A list of controlled devices appears and a login is successful.
Verification with dialer.exe shows all devices added under control of cuacadmin user from CUCM application users list. All settings are added in Cisco TSPx64 Configuration right after installation without manual intervention.

However, at my system Windows 7 sp1 enterprise there are no settings at all after installation.
Even if I manually configure all parameters, CUACS doesn't see any extensions and the error appears:
"the extension you entered is invalid..."

What should I compare or verify to find a reason of the problem with my system?

Firewall is disabled, my system has Avast, Win7 Prof has Kaspersky installed.

I addition to this, I have another Win7 Professional with the exact problem with firewall disabled and with Kaspersky installed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

fedor.solovev
Spotlight
Spotlight

Guys,
I have fixed my problem: I installed the latest windows 7 updates, reinstalled TSPx64 driver and reconfigured it from the Cisco TAPI Configuration.
I swear I have done re-installation and reconfiguration 1000s of times before.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

fedor.solovev
Spotlight
Spotlight

Guys,
I have fixed my problem: I installed the latest windows 7 updates, reinstalled TSPx64 driver and reconfigured it from the Cisco TAPI Configuration.
I swear I have done re-installation and reconfiguration 1000s of times before.

Hi, 

I have someone with the same issue.  Installing CUAC desktop application on a new laptop, they are faced with the error "The extension you entered is invalid.  Please contact your system administrator to obtain a valid extension for this application".

Hello, good.
However, I have already explained what helped me.

But the TSP driver and TSP configuration should be on the server and not the client?

You should install the driver at a client PC. To be honest, I followed the guide. Only one problem appeared as I mentioned above.

Stuart, any luck in resolving your issue?

Hi,

Yes it was the TSP driver needed to be re-installed.

Ok, great...thanks! That's good to know!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: