Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAE Media Engine License information

mo.ragheb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are in the process of developing an application using CUAE 2.4, mainly with the media engine component. I was wondering if anyone could provide more information on the maximum number of licenses that the media engine can support on a MCS-7845 and MCS-7835? If anyone can break down the maximum number of recording sessions and voice recognition sessions then that would be even better.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

Licenses can be applied to the Cisco Unified Application Server to increase the number of application instances allowed to concurrently execute on the application server. Note that while an incremental license will increase the number of application instances, the total number of such instances cannot exceed the upper limit dictated by the mode of the Cisco Unified Application Server license. If the number of licensed application instances exceeds this mode limit, the total allowed instances will cap at the mode limit.

Hello,

I can't find any documentation that mentions the upper limits for the CUA Server. Can you please provide me any links or figures for the MCS-7835 and MCS-7845. Thanks