Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC Server Setup v8.6.2.11 fails always with error 1720

stlieser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I try to install the Business Attendant Console Server on a Windows Server 2008 R1/SP2. But the setup always fails after decompressing the MSI-File with the following error:

Error 1720. There is a problem with the windows installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Custom action GetLocalSystemAccounts script error -2147022676, : Line 16, Column 1

I've tried the installation on another Windows Server 2003 and a notebook with Windows 7 with the same error. I've disabled UAC on the Windows 2008 Server and execute the setup as local administrator.

Anybody knows this problem?

Thanks

stlieser

4 Replies 4

dalao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have exactly the same error as you described.

Did you find a solution ?

Regards,

Davy

Hi Davy,

we've tried the installation on a german windows server with regional settings english. The solution was to install the software on a clean english windows server. This is not required in the documentation.

Regards

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I did the same action.

After installing a clean english windows server, it works.

But it is not working with a french windows server with additionnal english lang pack.

Strange ...

Thanks for your answer.

Davy

Just bringing my two cents here. For a french localized system :

1. Rename the "Administrateur" accout to "Administrator"

2. Rename the "Administrateurs" group to "Administrateurs"

..this should work for any other versions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: