Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC Transfer Caller ID

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have migrated from UCM 7.x with the old attendant console to UCM 9.x with the business attendant console 9.1.1 (windows 7, 32 bit)

Users are complaining when reception transfers a call (using the SW console and blind transfer) they see the CTI Port display not the external number

When the user answers the call they see the external number but they want to see the external number before answering.

I have set the Direct Transfers = ALL in the registery but has not appear to fixed the issue.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It should work if the registry key is edited correctly.

As per the following

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?460-CUBAC-shows-CTI-port-number-instead-of-operator-extension-when-transfer-the-call

"Please ensure the operator console is logged out and closed before opening the Registry Editor.

Once in the registry browse the hierarchy in the left table view to the following location;

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\Call  Connect\Operator\Defaults. Once you have found the folder, find the key  named “Direct Transfer”, right click and select Modify."

Can you try on a different PC and see if its still not working.

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I have tried that already on multiple workstations (both 32 bit OS also) and have not had any luck.

Also  set Send BLF Calls to Service Queue to No as per the below thread but still no joy.

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?15-End-callers-see-CTI-Port

Heath

Hi Heath,

Since it is CUBAC 9.x, can you login into a client and navigate to Options -> Preferences -> Advanced you can see the "When Transferring Calls" section. Please set it to "No Calls".  This ensures the correct calling party number is displayed.

Please check and let me know if it works.

Manish