Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUC 10.0 Speechview w/ Google Apps

We use Google Apps for e-mail.  Is anyone familiar with configuring speechview to work with Google Apps?

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

SpeechView is merely SMTP so

SpeechView is merely SMTP so if you can configure your mail infrastructure correctly, it should work. It packages the recording up in an encrypted email and hands it off to the SMTP Smarthost for relay to Nuance. The From header is the external address you specify when configuring SpeechView. The mail infrastructure for your domain must then translate any messages received to that address to the stt-service@my.unity.connnection.domain and relay it toward CUC. It won't work if the mail infrastructure doesn't actually replace the To: header from the external address to the internal stt-service address.

If you can make this work with Google Apps, and whatever on-premise SMTP relay will all unauthenticated communication from/to the CUC servers, then yes it will work.

PS- Don't forget to whitelist the IP address of whatever server(s) are going to send SMTP traffic to CUC under System Settings > SMTP Configuration > Server > Edit > Search IP Address Access List

were you able to get that to

were you able to get that to work?

No, I was never able to get

No, I was never able to get it to work directly with Cisco / Google Apps.

I am using a 3rd party system to do the work for me. http://www.esna.com/products/officelinx/messaging.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content