Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUC 10.5 Call not Transfer to Voicemail

Hi,

We have recently installed BE6K with CUCM and CUC 10.5 version, i have configured the integration via SIP trunk. the basic integration is working fine.

I press the message button on a phone and it redirects me to voicemail login. but when i call on my voicemail configured DN from another DN then after 3 rings it says "your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. same message appeares while i tried to call on AA which i have configured on CUC.

Regards,

Farrukh

Everyone's tags (5)
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Make sure your CSS and

Make sure your CSS and partition config allows you to reach the route pattern for VM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Hi Jaime,Yes you were right,

Hi Jaime,

Yes you were right, I have forgotten to assign CSS on VM Pilot, now atleast I dont hear that message which I have mentioned but still caller doesnt hear that "ABC is not availble please record your message at beep" instead the standard greeting starts, I have checked that the user ID is present in CUC with the same extension, I have re-created the same user but no luck. The same standard greeting starts when I dial a AA extension for which I have created a System Call Handler.

Regards,

Farrukh

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content