cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 8.6 admin password

omgjames1
Level 1
Level 1

I am being prompted to change my password when I login into the Unity admin page is there a way to prevent this so that the password never expires? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In CUC Admin, go to System Settings/Authentication Rules and you can edit the default web app rule.

Alternately create a new rule that doesn't expire and assign that on the 'password settings' page for your admin users.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In CUC Admin, go to System Settings/Authentication Rules and you can edit the default web app rule.

Alternately create a new rule that doesn't expire and assign that on the 'password settings' page for your admin users.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I edited the exsisting rule to never expire.

I logged out and back into the admin page and I was not prompted with a notice stating that the password was going to expire.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: