Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUC 8.6 with LDAP integration

Hello,

I've been working on installing CUC 8.6 in our environment and have been slowly learning that some aspects of integration and authenticaiton that I was accustomed to on CUCCX does not apply to CUC (namely the reliance on the AXL service for authentication of users).  I would like to integrate CUC with AD (the same way that our CUCM is) and I'm using the same LDAP user name and password that works in CUCM - when I click save I never get any errors saying that the password is incorrect, that the LDAP User Search Base is incorrect, etc.  Everything seems to be accepted and should work, but when I try to import users from LDAP I get nothing (not even errors).  Can someone tell me where I can look to see where the problem might be?

• Unified Communications Applications
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Is Cisco DirSync service activated on UCON server?

Chris

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Is Cisco DirSync service activated on UCON server?

Chris

Hey Chris,

I found the problem - I was synchronizing the wrong LDAP user field.  When I changed it to IP phone it worked.  Thanks for the reply, much appreciated as usual.

Views
Helpful
Replies