cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Voice Mail to Mail

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Guys I've googled a lot about this integration but unfortunately I can't find something to help me so I have a few questions that need to be answered.

We have the bellow CUC version 11.5 and the we need to send the Voice Mails to Mails.

CUC IP: 10.0.0.15

Email Server IP: 10.0.0.100

Configurations Done:

System Settings -> SMTP Configuration -> Server -> SMTP Domain: testgroup.com   

Note that some users have different Corporate Email Address than testgroup.com

System Settings -> SMTP Configuration -> Server -> Edit -> Search IP Address List: 10.0.0.100 and Allow Connection

System Settings -> SMTP Configuration -> Smart Host: 10.0.0.100

Users -> Users -> Select a user -> Check the "Generate SMTP Proxy address from Corporate Email Address"

Users -> Users -> Select a user -> Edit -> Message Actions -> Voicemail: Accept and Relay the Message.

I've ONLY done the above configuration and nothing else neither in CUC nor in the Mail Server and the Voice Mail to Mail does NOT work.

Is there anything else that I need to do and where?

Are the above configurations Correct or not?

In addition when I go to RTMT -> Trace & Log Central -> Collect Files -> Check only "Connection SMTP Server" and then I download the log Files I see that for the person to whom I leave a Voice Mail message lets say John I have the below:

454 4.7.1 <John@testgroup.com>: Relay access denied

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

Alok Jaiswal
Level 4
Level 4

What type of SMTP server is it? 

Normally with microsoft exchange you probably need to configure a connector to allow cuc to send message to users box.

Regards,

Alok

Hi my friend.

It is a Postfix Mail Server.