cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cuc

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed CUC and installed the license files. It shows I have 110 users with voicemail licenses unused. When I go to add a user it tells me There are no Advanced user licenses. Help please

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Advanced Users means feature like ASR and IMAP access - check the COS associated with the subscriber template you're using to create new users and make sure features you don't have are not selected.

I found that out last night...by changing the cos and unchecking things...It allowed me to add a user...But I did not know which of the options were used for Advanced and which ones werent. Thanks...Also is there a document explains what features need Advanced user licenses? thanks for you help

If we purchased 110 user licenses and 25 IMAP client licenses does this mean that the 25 are advanced users? Im confused because in the config tool you can put in a number for advance users and a number for imap users. Are these separate? Because on my licensing it says I have no advanced user licenses but I have 25 IMAP client licenses can I have IMAP clients without the Advanced users?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: