Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCX Script

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I do not have enough experience in CUCCX , and I faced a problem today and it was solved but I just need to make sure that what I did was true.

I adjusted a script based on one of the predefined scripts in CUCCX and I uploaded to the server. the server becomes in Partial service and the application manager was out of service.

I was using CUCCX script editor which is installed on the server it self. and I saved the file (save as) to the same file where all other scripts are there and then the application manager became out of service. once I removed the file from the file the application manager went to in service and every thing is working fine.

Does it make sense ?

5 Replies 5

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

What version of CCX do you have and is it Standard, Enhanced or Premium.

What script do you change?

Graham

Hi,

I am using CUCCX 7 standard edition , and I adjusted icd script but I saved it using different name

Regards,

The Standard CCX is not licensed to use all the steps in the Editor.

So the Editor will let you create a script you can't run. When you upload your script to the respository the CCX Engine checks the steps in your script and if it finds steps that are not licensed it goes into Partial Service or at least the Application Manager part does. Deleting the script restores Full Service.

It is OK to edit one of the existing scripts and save as.

After you had edited your script do you do a Tools/Validate against your script. Certain script errors can also cause a Partial Service.

I guess the bottom line is that a Partial Service means the Engine won't run your script.

Graham

Hi graham,

thank you for your reply but for sure it is not a license issue. because I logged in to CCX Editor form the server itself using a username and password.

Once I removed the script from the folder it is was working fine,

or what I remember I just cut and paste.

after editing the file I validated the script and it was OK

It is nothing to do with the login.

You can use database, email or the Java string manipulation in your script and the editor will be fine and Validate OK.

Because you only have a Standard license your CCX is not licensed to use these steps. When you upload your script it will go into Partial Service. There can be other reasons but normally Partial Service means you have something in your script which is not allowed by your CCX license.

Only CCX Premium is licensed to use all the editor steps.

Graham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: