Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCI for Microsoft Lync 9.2.5 Call Forwarding

We just started using this version of CUCI recently and towards the bottom right corner of the app where you select the phone you wish to control there is also an option for "forward calls to." The choices there are Voicemail, Mobile (it lists the users' mobile number), and "New Number." If you choose "New Number" you have the ability to type in whatever number you would presumably want the calls forwarded to. The option for "mobile" and "new number" if you choose an external number, do not work for us. I realize that this may likely be a CSS configuration issue in CUCM but I don't know for sure and I also don't know specifically which CSS needs to be changed for this feature. I have tried changing both the CSS for the "forward all" option for the directory number of the controlled phone as well as the CSS of the controlled phone itself, but it makes no difference.

The specific error message that I see in the CUCI client is the call forwarded icon with a red x over it. If you hover over this icon, it says "Call forwarding not successful."

Does anyone have any ideas as to what direction I should go to troubleshoot this? Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content