Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Super Bronze

CUCI-Lync Disable Video Registry Key

In the CUCI-Lync release notes:

Release 8.5(2)

This release provides the following new functionality and enhancements:

• Added registry setting to enable administrators to enable or disable video calls for individual users Added registry setting to enable administrators to enable or disable video calls for individual users

However the actual keys that have been added don't seem to be listed... does anyone know what they are?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Community Member

Hi aaron ,

i need your help that can you share with me the registry file for cuci-lync , actually i have an issue that cuci-lnc does not display the photo at the time of notification .waiting for your reply  ..Thanx

Sibrahim

Super Bronze

Hi Sibrahim

If you need help, open a discussion. That doesn't look like any sort of a helpful response to my question.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Re: CUCI-Lync Disable Video Registry Key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Client Services Framework\AdminData

Or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Client Services Framework\AdminData

Depending if you are using .reg or group policy.

Keys are here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucimoc/8_5/english/installguide/config_clients.html#wp1084131

The key you want is:

VideoEnabled

Type REG_SZ set to either "True" or "False"

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content