Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCIMOC on-the-phone vs. busy

Hi!

The status of CUCIMOC never changes to on-the-phone, instead it shows busy. I'm running OCS R2 and CUCIMOC 7.1.3a.

See below some Log entries I got on the Client.

2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current Culture LCID      [2055]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current UI Culture set to [en-US]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current UI Culture LCID   [1033]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Installed UI Culture set to [en-US]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Installed UI Culture LCID   [1033]

2010-01-25 15:12:58,385 ERROR [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MyMocContact] [MyMocContact.SetPresence(0)] - cannot push new presence (ON_THE_PHONE) to MOC
Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MocException: Cannot set PresenceProperties for local user - registry configuration may be missing ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
   at CommunicatorAPI.IMessengerContactAdvanced.set_PresenceProperties(Object pvPresenceProperties)
   at Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MyMocContact.SetPresenceToMoc(MocPresence presence)

Any idea why the client is not able to push the precense?

Regards

Peter

Everyone's tags (5)
4 REPLIES

Re: CUCIMOC on-the-phone vs. busy

I am having this issue as well with the same error. Anyone have anything???

Thanks,

Rod

Hi Rod

I made the mistake to use the IP-Address or the servername instead of using the FQDN of the server.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Peter

CUCIMOC on-the-phone vs. busy

Hi Peter,

Which server are you talking about? Which location for the FQDN?

I have the exact same issue with the same traces generated by cucilync. The status updates to Busy instead of "On the phone" although we are using en-US everywhere.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yorick

Red

Modified registry key below to contain a value of 2:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Communicator\EnableSIPHighSecurityMode]

For reference:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd819946%28office.13%29.aspx

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Views
Helpful
Replies