Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6 and CUPs 7 Integration

Hi team,

I am trying to add a new application server to CUCM6 and the type is "cisco unified presence server " but its not listed in there...

but the guy on net showing how to install on VMWare got it.

How come? is it a license issue? or do I need to activate a specific service on CUCM6?

Thank you in advance.

Sanjeev

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Current versions of CM/CUPS don't require you to add an application server. You just need the AXL-capable user set up, and CUPS will add the necessary bits itself.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Current versions of CM/CUPS don't require you to add an application server. You just need the AXL-capable user set up, and CUPS will add the necessary bits itself.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you Aaron. I will try to do it as you suggested and I will let you know if its success.

Dear aaron,

I am having the same issue, although i have added an axl user and enable CUP in CCM 6 and have enabled the " allow subscription etc..." in service parameters and have created sip trunks as well. But after post-install of cisco unified presence i get the following error:

"At least one machine in the CUP Cluster is not in the list of CUP nodes in the CUCM Publisher's Application Server list. "

could you please advise.

I am using ccm 6 and CUPS 7.

Thanks and regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: