Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM 8.5 integrated directly SIP Exchange 2010 sp1 UM

I have a CUCM 8.5.1 SU2 cluster with a SIP trunk ( TLS / SIP 5061) to Exchange 2010 SP1 UM. I have followed all the setup guides for the integration between the two systems. When a  call to the pilot number for exchange is made, there is no audio but I can see an RTP stream on the phone, and Exchange 2010 can see a similar session. Also from RTMT, MTP resource is being used when the call is up. As far as I can see the  call is setup correctly  and the certificates are exchanged between exchange and CUCM.

I have seen other posts where the fix is to upgrade to 8.5.1 SU2, but as I am on that one already.....any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

1 REPLY

CUCM 8.5 integrated directly SIP Exchange 2010 sp1 UM

Id first try and narrow down its not a TLS problem.  Can you make a test call to Exchange without TLS required?       When building systems, always setup the sytem with 5060 first, then move to 5061 TLS after. 

Views
Helpful
Replies