Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 - setting different CLIP regarding destination

ALAIN MAYGEOZ
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco support community

I search a solution for a customer request that I don't know to solve.

Situation :

My customer has following dial plan (E164)

+41-21-7063300 to +41-21-7063399

He use also mobile for the company mobility

+41-79-9994900 to +41-79-9994999

We deploy a CUCM in version 8.5.4, all ip-phone are deployed with extension mobility and SNR for people that have mobile phone.

The request is:

For some user, we want present as CLIP a company number and not a personal number, in another word the user with the number +41-21-7063345

will present the number to the destination +41-21-7063311, but if the same user call a company mobile phone, we want to present the +41-21-7063345. Today we are facing to this issue and I would like to know if somebody found a solution for that.

Thanks for your support  

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will need to create route patterns that match the company-owned cellular phone range \+417999949XX and ensure that Use External Phone Number Mask is not selected. This also needs to be true for all down-stream operations from the route pattern including the route group(s) appearence(s) on the route list and any calling party transformation patterns assigned to the OffNet gateway/trunk. Since this is a more-specific match than your generic OffNet patterns (which do use the external phone number mask) it will get chosen instead.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: