cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm 8.6 admin account not authorized

Tech Admin
Level 1
Level 1

Permission were changed in the web ui for the administrator account and now the admin account cannot make role changes.  I do have access the cli but could find a way to create a new admin account.  How is it possible to change the current admin account permissions or create a new admin account with the correct permission?  CUCM is configure for local accounts only.  Thank you in advance! 

6 Replies 6

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

assign Standard CCMADMIN Administration role allows a  user to access and make changes in all of Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Administration.if you want to create a new one you can do that by having this role to this user in order to have privilleges to read/write/delete access. otherwise have that user standard admin role assigned.

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

I am not able to access anything under the User Management tab.  Anything I click on under it I get a User is not authorized to access this page. 

Is there another way to assign roles? 

Chris

The user you are using itslef don't have privilleges. do you have any other user with admin rights?

one thing you can check on the enterprise parameter.

"Effective acess Privileges for Overlapping User Groups and roles : is it set Minimum or Maximum

If it is minimum try changing to maximum .

Br,
Nadeem 

If there are, I don't know about them as I didn't do the initial installation and it was documented.  Are there "default" admin users that I try? 

Chris

are you able to change the Enterprise parameter? what is value defined out there?

Br,
Nadeem 

User Management Parameters > Effective Access Privileges For Overlapping User Groups and roles is set to Maximum. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: