Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8 CDROnDemand SOAP credentials

Shivinder Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I am writing a web application that will contact our Unified Call Manager's web services and do reporting stuff - like received calls, missed calls, placed calls etc., by extension. I understand there are 3rd party software that do this already, but there is a requirement to start doing this inhouse. I am not a network analyst/sysadmin by any means and am trying to figure my way out of this huge product for its programming options.

What I have found so far in our environment is this :

- every user IP phone contacts a out-of-the-box Cisco web service in our datacenter to display missed/received calls

- the web service is SOAP based

- the web service returns XML

- the web service asks for authentication before returning the WSDL

There is one help page that I have found that is closely related to what I am doing: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/8_0_1/serviceability.html#wp1053732

I want to download the WSDL for the CDRonDemand web service, but am stuck at the authentication part. The service will return WSDL only if I provide credentials. Which credentials do I need to use here? The installation was done by consultants, but I can get a list of usernames/passwords. But would like to know which particular one applies here.

Thanks!

0 Replies 0