Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and 64 bit Tapi driver

Patrick Werner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community.

I'm looking for a 64 bit Tapi driver to connect to CUCM. From which CUCM version on does cisco provide a 64 bit Tapi driver?
And is it possible to uninstall an upgrade from version 9.1 back to 8.0?

Thanks for your support. Patrick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

3 Replies 3

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I believe CUCM 8.5.1 introduces the 64 bit TSP and is included in every version onward.  What version did you upgrade from?  Depending on that, you could simply do a switch version back to the old version sitting on the inactive partition.  Please keep in mind that if you do revert back to an older version, you must reset database replication.

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony.

I'm Upgrading from 8.0.3.20000 to 9.1. Is it possible to do a switch version back to the old version sitting on the inactive partition.

thanks patrick

Yes you can.  After upgrading to 9.1 you will be able to do a switch version back to the inactive partition that is housing your previous version 8.0.3.  Again, if you do revert back to 8.0 you will have to reset database replication. 

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: