Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and Hunt group Notifications

Nicolas MICHEL
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there.

I'm actually deploying a CUCM on a small site and I implemented the hunt group policy as the customer wanted.

But there is one thing that is not working regarding this. This is all about the visual notification.

I've setup the notification timer as low as possible (1) and when an exterior call enters the "hunt group", the visual notification appears on the others phone and the users can pickup the call.

The customer wants the notification to be removed from the screen's phone AS SOON as the call has been picked up by someone else ...

I've tried to look into CUCM book and CUCM documentation but without any luck ...

Can anyone tell me if this is a possible thing to do ?

Many thanks for the help guys

Nic

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nic,

Sorry my friend

If your reference is in regards to the Pickup notification timer, there is no parameter in CUCM (any current version) that will change the duration of the pickup notification.

The timer you may have set to 1 is for;

Call Pickup Group Notification Timer (seconds)

Enter the seconds of delay (integer in the range of 1 to 300)  between the time that the call first comes into the original called party and  the time that the notification to the rest of the call pickup group is to occur.

There have been many requests to add the ability to change this behavior. I would suggest you

file a PER through your Cisco SE or AM.

Cheers!

Rob