Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CUCM Compatibility

Hi Everyone

I have a client that wants to upgrade his CM from 6.0 to 8.0 and I wanted to know is there a list that I can use to check what components will work with the new software. They have Unity and it's running version 6.0 and I need to find out if it will be compatible with 8.0 or do they have to upgrade that as well.Thanks in advance for any help that I get,it's much appreciated and have a great day.                  

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

CUCM Compatibility

Hi Scooter,

It is not generally a requirement to upgrade Unity when upgrading CUCM. This matrix shows all the info;

SCCP Compatibility Matrix: Cisco Unity, the Cisco Unity-CM TSP, Cisco Unified CM, and Cisco Unified CM Express

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html

I don't believe there is a Unity 6.x though, so they may have given you some bum info

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

CUCM Compatibility

Hi Scooter,

It is not generally a requirement to upgrade Unity when upgrading CUCM. This matrix shows all the info;

SCCP Compatibility Matrix: Cisco Unity, the Cisco Unity-CM TSP, Cisco Unified CM, and Cisco Unified CM Express

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html

I don't believe there is a Unity 6.x though, so they may have given you some bum info

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

CUCM Compatibility

Thanks Rob and they actally have version 5, that was my typo

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content